Monday 7 December 2015

Practise in Class

So today's blog I will be discussing one of the lessons we had in the last two months.

A lot of Chris's lessons before the assessments, we practised our photography skills. It's safe to say I'll only be used in emergencies if all photographers suddenly disappear. 

Once we had set our camera to the right settings (iso 100, Manual, 1/160, f11 and I'm sure I've missed something) we were ready to practise with taking photos and the lights.

When I was trusted to touch the camera, I pressed the button and took a photo. I know, I'd be impressed of me too. As you can see below the photogenic Katie looked stunning and I rather liked the photo because of the dark shadows.


I know photographers over the world are shouting at me because of the dark shadows on her face. But I feel it gives it a dark edgy look.

I did enjoy Chris's lessons even if I didn't look at certain points. I do honestly felt like I've learnt a lot since when I first started. I can say if I can't get a photographer to any future shoots I do, I know I'll be able to do my own shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment