Wednesday 9 December 2015

Evaluation

Overall I am happy with how everything went during this unit. I felt like I've learnt so many new skills that will help me in the future. I had a basic knowledge to photography but I've now got more in-depth knowledge with the settings and how to set up a studio. 
All the lessons we had for digital image were so vital and I felt like I learnt something new every lesson. 

When it came to my final shoot, I was worried I would forget something or do something wrong. Not having Chris to make sure everything was in the right place was weird! But I can proudly say I set it up and even put the camera settings on the right things (fist pumps air). I did both images in one session. As it was based natural beauty, I wanted to leave my models face bare as she already had lovely skin. For my colour images I applied a dark pink lipstick to make her lips stand out. I did struggle with lighting but eventually I found the lighting I liked and proceeded to take my black and white images.
When it came to editing the photos, I didn't re touch them. I felt like I didn't need to because my models face was naturally clear. I am so happy with the final images and I really like the black and white images because it enhances certain parts of her face/hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment