Monday 7 December 2015

6 poses

Hung Vanngo make up for Fat Issue Spring/Summer 2014, is really underrated. Hung is also an underrated make-up. Working for big companies like Vogue and Elle. I love the simple brush strokes used to overlap each other. With lovely soft colours, I think it really stands out.



Couldn't not mention a Kardashian in one of these poses. Their show is a guilty pleasure of mine and I do follow them all online. I have respect for Kendall because she did her own thing with modelling and partially like this shoot she did for Look. Showing off her very slim frame, I like the wet hair look that seems to stay in fashion all the time. She also looks great with barest amount of make up.



I came across this stunning photo online by doing random searches. It's a great design with such an awesome fantasy theme. I'm a huge fan of fantasy body paint/make-up. If a bald cap was used this, I'm truly impressed. It looks so natural and the gold that's used on the head/shoulders is so crisp.



I feel like Black beauty isn't recognised enough in the industry. Donyale Luna known for being the first American African in the 60's. This is so raw and natural. Her eyes are so big and that's why I picked this photo because they are so gorgeous.

A fan girl moment for here because I do have a huge crush on Jennifer Lawrence. This recent Dior ad, is makes me incredibly jealous how good she looks. The best word to describe it is bare or nude. I like Dior because I don't always go overboard with their advertising. I always think they keep it plain and simple with small burts of colour.



And finally we have the gorgeous Adele in Vogue. She looks breathtaking in this photo. I've always admired Adele for being "plus size" and still looking absolutely stunning. I love the layout of this photo and gives a fairytale feel to it. The make up and hair is flawless and yet both are so simple because of her great bone structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment